Just trying to go throuh life without looking too stupid; its not working out so well. I am still trying to figure this blog thing out. It feels weird asking people to read my thoughts. Then again, it feels weird going through all this trouble just to post them...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

"It's fun to fly!"

Cubs - 5
Cards - 2

Well, we lost. But I still had a great time. Much thanks to the Henderson family for the great hospitality and for the transportation. I still got to do a lot of really neat things, see the Arch (right, much bigger than I anticipated). We also got to ride in Huey (Vietnam helicopter) at the St. Louis Air Show. Lots of cool things from the Labor Day weekend.


Here is a picture of Old and New Busch Stadium from the Gateway Arch. Busch Stadium is where the St. Louis Cardinals play. You can see that they are building the new stadium right on top of the old one. Should be a neat place to go to a ball game!



Me enjoying a White Castle burger (so overrated!) in my Cardinal Red after the game.

I had a great time in St. Louis. There is nothing like being at a baseball game with 47,000+ on a Tuesday night. The crowd erupted for every base hit like the Ranger's fans do for a grandslam. I was meant to be a Cardinals fan...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am glad that you had fun in our fair city and hope that you will come back.
David

11:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home