Just trying to go throuh life without looking too stupid; its not working out so well. I am still trying to figure this blog thing out. It feels weird asking people to read my thoughts. Then again, it feels weird going through all this trouble just to post them...

Monday, January 09, 2006

"Have a little BLOG with Jesus..."

Alright.

Here is the game. Carolyn McBryde (my mom!) has come to the realization that blogging is our way of communicating and allowing others to walk along side us.
So, the challenge is, in the title of lyric of a song - or commonly used phrase - you must insert the word "blog" for "talk", "write", "walk" or any others you can think of. Hymnals receive extra credit!

Here are some examples:

"Let's give 'em something to blog about." - Bonnie Rait
"Have a little blog with Jesus."
"Don't be bloggin' bout friends when they're not around." - Acapella
Submitted by Carolyn McBryde

"I once was blogged in sin, but Jesus took me in."
Submitted by Matt Foster

"He blogs with me and He blogs with me and he tells me I am his own."
Submitted by M@

"Can you chew gum and blog at the same time?"
Submitted by Kyla McBryde

Submit your favorites as comments.
Winners receive an all expenses paid round trip for 2 to Quebec!
Or a book...

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

I Blog the Line" by Johnny Cash
Don't blog with your mouth full.
Blog is cheap.
If you're gonna blog the talk, you gotta blog the walk.
"THAT'S what I'm bloggin' about. THAT'S all I'm tryin' to blog." Brian Regan
Happy Trails to You, Until We Blog Again! Roy Rogers
oy vey! Blog your mother. She worries.

10:32 PM

 
Blogger Stephen Bailey said...

Blog Me the Story of Jesus
I Love to Blog the Story
Bloggin' In Your Sleep
Nobody Answers When I Blog Your Name (maybe that should be Google)

1:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than sipping egg blog under the mistle toe at Christmas.

Hoss Blog was my favorite character on Dukes of Hazzard . . .okay, second most favorite.

Onward through the blog!

9:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home